1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1.1 This website is operated by Golfsite Singapore (hereinafter referred to as “GOLFSITE.SG”). By using and accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) set out below. Your access to and use of this Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to all the Terms of Service for the time being as set out herein. GOLFSITE.SG reserves the right to vary the Terms of Service from time to time at its absolute discretion either with or without notice to you. You are advised to check the Terms of Service regularly, which shall be effective from the date of posting on this Website. If you do not agree to any of the Terms of Service contained herein, please do not access or use this Website.
1.2 You warrant that you have the necessary authority and capacity to enter into this agreement.
2. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
2.1 Unless otherwise expressly authorized by GOLFSITE.SG, this Website is strictly for your personal and non-commercial use.
2.2 You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from, or through, this Website.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
3.1 GOLFSITE.SG currently provides end users with access to a market place and unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or improves the current Services, including the release of new GOLFSITE.SG resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
4. USER CONDUCT
4.1 As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant and undertake to GOLFSITE.SG that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is illegal under any relevant laws or prohibited by the Terms of Service.
4.2 You also acknowledge and agree that any decision of GOLFSITE.SG under the Terms of Service shall be final, conclusive and binding upon you.
4.3 By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this Website and its associated Services, you warrant and undertake that you will not:
- (a)Post, distribute or disseminate any untrue, inappropriate, hateful, profane, defamatory, racially, religiously, ethnically or sexually objectionable, infringing, obscene, indecent material or information.
- (b) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a GOLFSITE.SG administrator or other Website end user, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- (c) Post by way of hyperlinking or otherwise any materials (including without limitation, software, text, transcripts, photographs and diagrams) that is protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- (d) Post a link, upload or distribute any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or degrade or otherwise prejudice the operation and performance of another’s computer.
- (e) Post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- (f) Post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements)
- (g) Unless expressly authorised, advertise or offer to sell any goods or services through the website
- (h) Conduct or forward through the Website surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters and post/transmit any junk mail, spam or any unsolicited mass dissemination of email.
- (i) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- (j) Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within the Website or the contents without GOLFSITE.SG’s prior written permission.
- (k) Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- (l) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on GOLFSITE.SG’s servers.
4A. GRANT OF LICENCE
4A.1 By contributing or submitting postings, product photographs, or any other content on the Web Site, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) GOLFSITE.SG an irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable and worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and sell and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology without compensation to you.
4A.2 In addition, you warrant that all moral rights in those materials have been waived. None of the materials shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of GOLFSITE.SG.
5. HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
5.1 This Web Site may contain links to other World Web Web sites or resources operated by parties other than GOLFSITE.SG. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Because GOLFSITE.SG has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that GOLFSITE.SG is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. GOLFSITE.SG’s inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
5.2 You further acknowledge and agree that GOLFSITE.SG shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
5A. HYPERLINKS TO THIS WEBSITE FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
5A.1 Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the contents are prohibited.
5A.2 You may hyperlink to the home page of this Website, upon prior notification to GOLFSITE.SG in writing. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from GOLFSITE.SG prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, the Website or any of the contents, or engaging in similar activities. GOLFSITE.SG reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of the Website or any of the contents.
5A.3 Your hyperlinking to, or your framing of the Website or any of the contents constitute acceptance of these Terms of Service. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms of Service. If you do not accept these Terms of Service, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of the Website or any of the contents.
5A.4 In no circumstances shall GOLFSITE.SG be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that hyperlink to the Website or any of the contents.
5A.5 GOLFSITE.SG reserves all rights to disable any hyperlinks to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
6. TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
6.1 You agree that GOLFSITE.SG, in its sole discretion, may terminate, ban or suspend your GOLFSITE.SG membership, use of the Services, and/or remove and discard any content within the Services, for any reason without prior notice, including, without limitation:
- (a) for lack of use;
- (b) if GOLFSITE.SG believes that you have violated any provision of the Terms of Service;
- (c) acting in a manner inconsistent with the objectives of the Website;
6.2 GOLFSITE.SG may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website and/or Services under any provision of this Terms of Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Golfsite.sg may immediately deactivate or delete your GOLFSITE.SG Membership and all related information and files in your GOLFSITE.SG Membership and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that GOLFSITE.SG shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Services.
6.3 GOLFSITE.SG reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion your access to the Website, the Services or any portion thereof without ascribing any reason therefore and without prior notice.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
7.1 GOLFSITE.SG runs advertisements and promotions on the Website. By accessing the Website and/or using the Services, you agree that GOLFSITE.SG has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by GOLFSITE.SG are subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on the Website or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
7.2 You agree that GOLFSITE.SG shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
8.1 GOLFSITE.SG does not control the content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by accessing the Website and/or using the Services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
9.1 You are solely responsible and liable for any and all access, use and/or misuse of this Web Site and Services made under your UserID and Password (whether or not authorised by you).
9.2 You agree to indemnify and hold GOLFSITE.SG, the Website administrators, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your content, your access to the Website and use of the Services, your connection to the Services, this Website, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
10.1 The information, software, products, and services included on or through this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. GOLFSITE.SG is not responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors, as it does not and cannot review all content posted on the Website.
10.2 GOLFSITE.SG may make improvements and/or changes in this Website at any time.
10.3 GOLFSITE.SG makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, prices, services and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. All such information, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. GOLFSITE.SG hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
10.5 GOLFSITE.SG is not responsible to you or any third party for your actions and activities on this Website (whether or not authorised by you) for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, your failure to comply with the spirit and the letter of the Terms of Service herein.
12. GOVERNING LAW
12.1 These Terms of Service shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Updated: July 2014